IDSJ Community Membership Individual lower-income (income under $40k)
$20.00 / year
By becoming a member of the International Disability and Social Justice Community, you will help to:
- Make research on disability and social justice (published in the International Journal of Disability and Social Justice) freely available and accessible;
- Bring researchers on disability and social justice into closer conversation with research users and;
- Make research work better to enhance social justice for disabled people.
By becoming a member, we will also give you:
- Access to the various mentorship and peer support structures within the Community;
- Access to the Community’s online annual lecture and other events, including those which are for members only;
- The chance to contribute actively to Community events and support to develop your own research interest subgroup and peer support networks;
- The chance to bid for Community funding to support an event you are hosting;
- A significant discount on selected Pluto Press books.