IISC Donate Monthly to The International Institute for the Study of Cuba
Please donate generously to directly fund the ongoing production of the International Journal of Cuban Studies (IJCS) and the continued expansion of the Institute’s (IISC) activities many of which are free of charge.
By donating you will be helping us to…
- Make available the contents of each International Journal of Cuban Studies edition which means access to the table of contents for download articles for use in teaching if needed.
- Provide an academic travel service to Cuba
- Deliver University courses on Cuban history and politics
- Organise an ongoing seminar series on topics about Cuba
- Produce a regular newsletter
Plans for the Future depend on our ability to raise money. We need a flow of cash in order to develop these activities so please Support the Institute by donating today to help development of an on line Module on Cuban Studies, Cuba conferences and facilitating scholarly exchange and knowledge transfer between Cuba and the rest of the world. .
Your Donation helps us develop – to guarantee the continuation and development of the journal and the Institute’s activities we rely on donations from our international base of individual and institutional readers and supporters. Please support us in this way if you can. We have no rich donors, so do help us to make a real impact.
Donations can be in US dollars, £s sterling or Euro. Please support us with a monthly payment or with an Annual Payment
If you would rather first read more please visit our website here and if you cannot afford to support us financially you can still sign up here to receive regular news updates.