Low-income Membership. (if needed return to our website here https://www.wapeweb.org/benefits-joining-wape/). Low-income Membership is a discretionary rate of US$10 for students, retired and unemployed people, and part-time workers on reduced income. This membership has the same Standard Member benefits which include:
- Free digital copies of the organization’s peer reviewed academic journal, World Review of Political Economy (WRPE), which is published four times a year.
- Publishing of members’ selected articles on our websites.
- Translating selected books and articles into Chinese and publishing them in China.
- Invitations to attend a variety of conferences in China.
- Scholars who are members may be invited to China on a lecture tour.
- Members will be invited to join panels, which WAPE will organize for various international conferences held in different countries.